Trufella Citrus & Sandalwood Beard Oil
- Looks shiny but not greasy
- Helps to stimulate blood flow to nourish follicles and promote growth
- Improve the facial skin’s ability to retain hydration and moisture.
- Rejuvenate stagnant beard hair
- Minimises beard itch
Trufella Citrus & Sandalwood Beard Oil(50ml)
“Your personal beard elixir”
A drop’s enough to cultivate your barren face-land.
Good to Know
Trufella beard and mooch oil are enriched with Eclipta Alba and a mixture of 5 natural oils – Coconut oil, controls frizz, tackles dryness, Olive Oil gives luster and texture to the beard. Sandalwood Oil prevents fungi, yeast, dandruff, it also cures hair follicles. Almond Oil, makes hair softer, silkier and shinier. In addition, it has Orange Peel Oil, a powerful citrus that is infused with Vitamin C, promotes hair growth and an ideal hair conditioner.
Inside Out: Why So Effective?
- Removes free radicals on the skin
- Regenerates collagen; Skin tightening
- Increases elasticity and flexibility of skin
- Nourishes skin and flushes toxins.
- Easy Penetrating Oil
- Promotes Growth and Softer Hair
- Keeps beard stronger
- Infused with AntiOxidants
Orange Peel Oil (Citrus)
- Smoothens Hair
- Softens Hair
- Natural Conditioner
- Eliminates Dandruff
- Reduces Skin Inflammation
- Gives Natural Lustre
- Magnesium and Biotin Combats Hair Loss
Trufella Citrus & Sandalwood Beard Oil How to Use:
Pour 2-3 drops of this golden oil on the palm. Massage the oil generously on your beard. Let the oil rest on your beard for 3-4 hours or leave overnight.
Ready for the glorious look?
Sandalwood Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Almond Oil, Eclipta Alba, Bacopa Monnieri.
Happy Shopping at Trufella.
Smells great, works great. Been using this about a week or so, seeing less flakes on my jackets from dry skin on my face. I'm getting compliments on the smell left and right and the super bristly beard I rock has been feeling softer.
Sabse alag or sabse acha oil. Will try their other products too.
By far the greatest beard oil i have tried. Scent is nice and norishes my beard well